Within each category the entrant can choose from one of 4 sub categories
Digital printing only
Screen printing only
Mixed techniques (offset + digital or + screen, or digital + screen, etc.)
- Point of Purchase Products - Printing on paper & board, including paper banners & backlit papers
- Point of Purchase Products – Printed on all types of plastics, including plastic banners and backlit plastic + lenticular, plastic printing in sheets, flexible or rigid
- Posters, single sheets & multi-sheets
- Original Serigraphies and Giclees and Fine Art reproductions, books, brochures
- Decals, printed labels, fleet marking, window decals etc.
- Special effect screen printed over offset, digital or screen printed images and other innovative applications
- Special effect on t-shirts and other garments, including embroidery, additions of pearls, metal, circuitry etc
- T-shirts and other garments - direct printing, transfers and roll-to-roll
- Roll-to-roll printed textile for decoration and Pennants, banners, tapestries, draperies, other textile products (eg. Bags, scarves, ties, etc)
- Glass, Ceramic, metal and wood products eg. tableware, tiles, glasses, mirrors curved and flat, direct printing, decals, Glass & Ceramic, Metal & Wood Products, Signs and Objects
- Direct printing on three dimensional products, bottles, mugs, skis, packaging etc
- Non Printed Signage- Channel Lettering, Neon Signs, Signwriting, Etching, engraving and dimensional signage, acrylics, non-printed vinyl etc.
- Functional: compact discs, credit and phone cards, automobiles, IMD, fascias, dials, nameplates, signs, gauges etc Printed Circuits and membrane switches, hybrid circuits, RFIDs, solar cells etc
- Young Star
This award is separate from the main award entries. The young star award is marked across all the categories.
This award is open to those aged 15-25 working as a junior employee or student in any print related discipline. This includes; apprentices, interns and students including college, graduate or post-graduate students in part or full time education.
The winner will pick up a cheque for €1,000 and it’s a great promotional opportunity to show off your skills and add the experience to your CV.
People’s Choice Award
This award is separate from the main award categories in that it cannot be entered directly.
All entries will be showcased online and judged by the community between February - March 2019.
This is the perfect opportunity to invite your community and customers to vote for your entry. Download your button to promote your entry.
An entry which does not win in its original category or categories is still eligible for this award.
Best in Show Award
This award will be selected across all the categories and decided and agreed by all Judges.