Stage 1- Complete the online application form
- Read the ENTRY GUIDE for all the essential information on your entry including key dates, categories, judging criteria and top tips.
- Complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and submit payment for your entries. You will receive an automatic confirmation within 24 hours of submitting your entry.
Please note that if you have submitted an entry in the past season, all you will need to do is sign in using the same credentials.
If you have any queries or require any assistance relating to stage 1 please contact us at email@example.com.
Entry fees, per entry, based on total number of entries:
- Members (Members of the FESPA Associations in Europe and FESPA Individual members)
€50 Euros per entry
€100 Euros per entry
- Young star entrants (Aged 16-25 working as a junior employee or student in any print related discipline)
€15 Euros per entry
Stage 2 - Send us your entry
- It is compulsory that you send your entry or a small sample of the overall entry
- Read the 'Shipping guidelines' - download them HERE
- Please use the dedicated label provided when sending your entries
- Special care in packing must be taken to avoid damage
- Entry parcels must arrive before the 21st February 2018
- Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org once you have sent your entry.
Stage 3 - Judging
Judging will be held on 28 February - 2 March 2018. Judges will not know the identity of the participant until Award decisions have been made.
Stage 4 - The People’s Choice Award opens for public voting
Displayed on FESPA.com from the 5th February 2018 online voting will open with all shortlisted entries eligible for the chance to win The People’s Choice Award. Encourage your community to vote for your entries during this stage as all entries are considered for the People’s Choice Award. Download this button to promote your entry and get your community voting.
Stage 5 - Winners Announced
Winners will be announced at the FESPA Gala Dinner in Berlin, May 2018.