- Display and POP on Paper & Board – Printed on paper & board, including FDSU, corrugated and in-store displays
- Packaging on Paper & Board
- Display and POP on Plastic - Printed on all types of plastics, including plastic banners and backlit film + lenticular sheet, plastic printing on flexible or rigid sheets, including vacuum forming
- Packaging on Plastics
- Posters - Posters, single sheets, multi-sheet billboard and other outdoor advertising formats
- Serigraphy’s and Giclée’s and Fine Art reproductions, books, brochures.
- Decals and Printed Labels - Decals, printed labels, fleet marking, window vinyl etc.
- Wrapping - Wrapping of vehicles (commercial, fleet or private) and other items (e.g. items for interior use)
- Creative Special Effects - Paper board and plastics – special effect screen of digitally printed over offset, digital or screen printed images and other innovative application (i.e. Thermochromic, scratch and sniff, glow in the dark, rub-removable and glitter)
- Special Effect on T-Shirts, Garments and Other Textiles - Special effect on t-shirts, garments and other textiles, including embroidery, additions of pearls, metal circuitry etc.
- Printed Garments - Screen printing, direct to garment printing, transfers, dye sublimation printing on pre-made garments
- Roll-to-roll Printed Textiles - Pigment, dye sublimation, acid, water-based printing in interior décor, furnishing (i.e. pennants, banners, tapestries, draperies, other textile products, bags, scarves, ties, etc.
- Glass, Ceramic, Metal and Wood Products - Glass, ceramic, metal and wood products (e.g. tableware, tiles, glasses, mirror curved and flat, direct printing, decals, glass & ceramic, metal & wood products, signs and objects
- Direct Printing on Three Dimensional Products - Direct printing on three dimensional products, bottles, mugs, skis, packaging
- Non-Printed Signage - Channel lettering, neon signs, sign-writing, etching, engraving and dimensional signage, acrylics, non-printed vinyls etc.
- Functional Printing - White goods, automotive, in mould design, fascia’s, dials, nameplates, signs, gauges etc. Printed electronics; printed circuits & membrane switches, hybrid circuits, RFID’s, solar cells
- Printeriors Award - Public spaces (e.g. Museums, Hospitals etc.), Hotels & Restaurants, Events & Pop-Up Experiences, Offices & Workplaces and Retail
- Young Star - Separate from the main award categories, the Young Star Award is marked across all categories, and has two sub-categories; vocational trainee in digital or screen printing and student design for digital or screen printing.
PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD
This award is separate from the main award categories in that it cannot be entered into directly. All entries will be showcased online and judged by the community between 8 November 2019 and 9 December 2019.
This is the perfect opportunity to invite your community and customers to vote for your entry. An entry which does not win in its original category or categories is still eligible for this award.
BEST IN SHOW AWARD
This award will be selected across all the categories and decided and agreed by all judges.
JUDGES AWARD FOR INNOVATION
This award is to be judged across all categories, and is only to be awarded for truly innovative work.
JUDGES AWARD FOR SUSTAINABILITY
This award is selected across all categories and judged across all categories, and is awarded for the most sustainable works.