Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the deadline to submit an entry?
[January 2025] is the closing date for entries
- How much does it cost to enter?
Entry fees, per entry, based on the total number of entries:
- Members (Members of the FESPA Associations in Europe and FESPA Direct members) - €100 per entry
- Non-Members - €150 per entry
- Young Star Entrants (Ages 16-25 working as a junior employee or student in any print related discipline) - FREE
- How many entries may I submit?
You can submit as many entries as you like however; you can only make three entries into the same category.
- How many categories can I enter?
There are no limitations to how many categories entries can be submitted into.
- What if I am not sure what category to enter my piece into?
For any queries please email email@example.com
- Do we need to submit a paper copy of our submission?
Entries can only be submitted via the online registration platform and no paper copy is needed.
- Can I submit an entry on behalf of another individual/company?
Yes, as long as you have their permission to do so.
- Can I enter from anywhere in the world?
- What are the relevant event dates?
See the INTERACTIVE TIMELINE for all the important dates
- What is the People’s Choice Award?
All the entries will be displayed online and open to judging by the community. Voting is easy. You may vote for any of the entries between [dates tbc]. An entry which does not win in its original category or categories is still eligible for this award.
- When are the winners announced?
Winners will be announced during the FESPA Global Print Expo in Germany May 2025.
- If we enter the awards, do we have to attend the gala night?
Attendance to the FESPA Awards celebration Gala Dinner is optional and is subject to availability.
- Who are the judges?
Find out more about the judges here.
- Will my awards entry be returned?
FESPA are not responsible for returning entries. If you do wish to reclaim your entries they must be collected from the Awards exhibition at 3pm on last day of the exhibition, together with your receipt of entry. If you wish to arrange the return of your entries please specify this in your online registration form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I edit or delete my entry?
Entries can be edited or deleted until [date tbc]. If you wish to amend or withdraw a submitted entry past this deadline, please contact email@example.com
- What is the confidentiality policy for entries?
By registering for FESPA Awards you will automatically receive information to assist you with your entry. In addition, FESPA Limited may send you other communications regarding our events that may be of interest you. For further information about how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.