FESPA Awards - Terms & Conditions
- By entering into the competition, you warrant that your entry will not infringe the rights (including any intellectual property rights) of any third party. If your entry features any person(s), you must ensure that their permission has been obtained for use in the entry (or where such a person is under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian).
- In consideration of FESPA accepting your entry to the competition, you grant to FESPA an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence for the full period of copyright to publish or otherwise use your entry in any way and at any time so far as such use is connected
- to this competition; or
- to FESPA; and to sub-licence such rights to any third party.
- FESPA (or any party who is a sub-licensee of FESPA under condition 2, above) may cut, edit, crop or arrange your entry as it sees fit.
- Your application to enter into the competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- You agree that, subject as provided below, the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim instituted by you against FESPA arising out of or in connection with your application to enter into the competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of FESPA to take proceedings against you in any other court(s) of competent jurisdiction.
- FESPA and or its partners will not be held responsible for any loss, stolen or damaged entries before during or after the awards
- FESPA Reserves the right to change alter or amend the T&C’s, entry criteria or marking criteria at any time without prior notice.
This awards programme is dedicated to printers of all disciplines and from any country. Machine suppliers and manufacturers cannot enter but they can invite their customers to do so.